Effective date: 1st May 2020
We are pleased that you are interested in the use of our website. Therefore, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal information when you use this website. For that purpose, we adopt this notice. Also, having the notice is a need to comply with relevant privacy laws. Please be aware that any definitions used in this Notice but not defined, shall have the same meaning as defined by California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Privacy Notice refers to the processing of your personal information processing on this website. The Notice does not contain information about processing your personal information on other websites.
Personal information we collect
When you use this website we may collect information about you. We may process your information not only during the use of the website but also after the use. We may share your personal information with third parties and collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties.
Types of personal information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with |
our website and access history
Use of your personal information
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Sharing your personal information
As we pointed out, your personal information might be shared with third parties. Any third party with whom we share your personal information must process confidentially and within determined purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information, our affiliates (members of the BC Group) and service providers might receive your personal information for business purposes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights concerning your personal information
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion of personal information
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise the above-explained rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request to
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Format and timing of the response
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your granted rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny your use of our services.
- Provide you with a different level, quality, or price of services/goods.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: